Post 2 based at Co-op Academy Princeville
In this role you’ll:
- work towards a Level 3 qualification in an IT related subject;
- support the IT Team to provide assistance and advice to staff and students;
- maintain hardware and software used by staff and pupils;
- assist and inform about the use of IT within the academy as required;
- ensure equipment is set up for lessons and other educational activities
- learn about supporting a modern cloud based educational IT environment and gain relevant qualifications. e.g. Google Educator Level 1.
- A willingness to undertake NVQ level 2 in IT or equivalent (NVQ Level 2 in IT or equivalent is desirable);
- Good communication skills to share information on IT related issues with staff and students;
- Experience of working in a team;
- The ability to achieve objectives complete tasks to deadlines;
- Experience of following and working to instructions, schedules and procedures;
- Experience of keeping basic records;
- An innovative approach and high energy levels
- The desire to continually improve;
- Awareness of potential health and safety risks and issues working with computers and electrical equipment.
- Enthusiastic and action orientated
- Able to use your judgment to solve straightforward problems to support the operation of computers and networks
For further detailed information please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
Co-op Academies Trust aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community. It is responsible for twenty-eight academies in West Yorkshire, Wirral, Manchester and Stoke-on-Trent with the Co-op acting as the sponsor.
You’ll join a talented staff team and a successful partnership of schools which is committed to raising the educational ambitions of the communities it serves. As part of the Trust we can offer successful candidates a huge variety of opportunities for development and progression across all phases.
The Co-op Academies Trust operates blind shortlisting as part of its recruitment process to ensure a fair and rigorous process. To Apply please complete Application Form PART A and Application Form PART B.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development within the Co-op Academies Trust;
- Employee benefits such as retail discounts, reduced gym membership, cycle to work scheme and much more;
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Effective, supportive and dynamic leadership;
- A superb, school building with a flexible and creative ICT rich working environment;
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive, effective and efficient professional/Continuing professional development.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org